Air Products' Balloonium®
We supply Balloonium® helium balloon gas by AirProducts. You can choose from three different cylinder sizes which are available for delivery or collection.
- Up to 50% lighter than traditional cylinders
- Lower operating pressure due to built-in regulator
- Built-in regulator, maintained by Air Products
Save time and money
- Spend less on equipment thanks to in-built regulator and low-cost inflators
- Contains up to 50% more gas. Fewer cylinders mean reduced delivery and handling costs
Easier to use
- Lighter and more maneuverable than traditional cylinders.
- Built-in contents gauge always shows how much gas is left, even when not in use!
- Quick-fit, snap on inflators
Choosing the correct cylinder
Use the table below to get an estimate on how much helium gas you will need to inflate your balloons. If your balloon type isn't listed then please contact us for assistance.
The following diagram illustrates how to inflate balloons using Balloonium® helium cylinders.
Health & Safety
Balloons are fun! Make sure they remain so by following the safety points outlined below:
- When transporting a cylinder by car ensure that the vehicle is well ventilated and the cylinder is well secured.
- Ensure cylinders are stored in well ventilated areas, away from direct heat.
- Always wear eye protection when using a cylinder.
- When inflating balloons always point the balloon and inflator away from you. Remember to close the cylinder valve after use.
- Always use a proper trolley for moving large cylinders, even for a short distance
- Always fasten the cylinder to a secure support in an upright position when in use. Cylinders can cause serious injury if they fall over or roll onto you.
- Keep cylinders away from children at all times. Responsible adults only should use cylinders and other equipment.
- Do not deliberately inhale Balloonium® helium. Although not poisonous it can result in asphyxiation and even death.
- Never open the cylinder valve without fitting an inflator, and then open the valve slowly.
- Never use equipment which may be damaged.
- Under no circumstances attempt to repair any item of equipment.